Frequently Asked Questions – South District Division I Super Regional
Hosted by Kingwood Men’s Lacrosse Club
Stadium Name and Address?
George Turner Stadium
1700 Wilson Road
Humble, TX 77338
Are there facility restrictions?
- Pets are prohibited. Working dogs (handicapped aide) are permitted.
- The use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products is prohibited on all property.
- Food or colored beverages are NOT allowed on the turf.
- Do not leave valuables in vehicles to prevent theft.
Are there hotels available?
Super Regional Humble Hotel Options
- Hampton Inn Houston/Humble Area 3.7 miles from Turner Stadium
20515 US 59, Humble, TX 77338
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites 5.1 miles from Turner Stadium
5619 FM 1960 Rd East, Humble, TX 77346
- Homewood Suites by Hilton at Kingwood Parc Airport 6.1 miles from Turner Stadium
23320 US 59 North, Kingwood, TX 77339
- Courtyard by Marriott Houston Kingwood 6.2 miles from Turner Stadium
130 Northpark Plaza Dr, Kingwood, TX 77339
- Hampton Inn and Suites Houston/Atascocita 4.7 miles from Turner Stadium
19108 Moon Trail Dr, Humble, TX 77346
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Houston Humble 3.8 miles from Turner Stadium
20525 US 59, Humble, TX 77338
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Houston Kingwood 6.0 miles from Turner Stadium
22675 US 59 North, Humble, TX 77339
Will there be practice fields available?
- Yes- there will be practice fields available. Teams will have access to a warm-up field with goals – it will be located behind the southeast corner of the Stadium. See Map attached. This is a secure area for your teams.
Will there be a team check-in procedure?
- Yes. Upon arrival, teams will check-in and a host will guide teams to their locker room.
- 9 Field Passes (4 Coaches allowed in the box, 1 Team Trainer, 1 Equipment Manager, 2 at Table), 1 Team Photographer/Videographer Field Pass (This person needs to be identified prior to the event and should not be vocal during the game. This person will also have a designated area on the field- NOT ON TEAM SIDELINE).
- Limits on sideline access are to be adhered to and entry will be through the designated team entry gate.
- High seed is Home team and wears white jerseys. Home teams will occupy the bench to the right of the table.
- Water will be provided on your sidelines. Each team is responsible for providing its own water bottles for having a person available to handle bottle refills during the game.
What is the locker room procedure?
- There will be designated locker room in the Field House for meeting, dressing, etc. before, during, and postgame. Hosts will show teams where to go.
Are home and visitor site administrators required?
- Site administrators are not needed or allowed on the field since host will handle security. We do ask that the fans and teams behave accordingly.
Who runs the table?
- The official scorebook and penalty time will be kept at the sidelines by tournament provided personnel. Each team may have a single team bookkeeper and a single spotter allowed at the table.
Will there be bus parking?
- Yes, there will designated Bus parking. There will be directional signage and event staff to identify area.
How much will it cost to get in?
- Adults: $15/1 Day or $20/2 Days
- Seniors/Students: $10/1 Day or $15/2 Days
- Children under 5 years old: Free
- Referees, Players and Coaches: Free
Will T-Shirts be available for purchase at the Stadium?
- Yes, Super Regional T-Shirts will be available for $25/shirt while supplies last.
Will there be a program available?
- Yes. Programs will be available free of charge.
Are credit cards accepted?
- Yes- Event Staff will have credit card scanners at the gate and concessions locations.
Will I be allowed to take pictures or film during the games?
- Each team will be given ONE sideline pass to be used by your Team Photographer or Videographer. This pass will be distributed to the team at check-in. The designated team photographer will be allowed on the fan side sideline five yards from the sideline and not beyond goal-line extended. All other photographers may take pictures from the stands, but please be aware that standing at the front railing affects the view of those that are seated behind you. The field of play will not be accessible after the final games for personal photos. The teams will be encouraged to move off the fields where they will be accessible for family photos.
Who should I contact for a Media Pass?
- Media passes are restricted to actual media representatives and are not intended for use by commercial photographers. Agreement not to resell photographs taken under the use of a Media Pass will be required.
- Please contact Jeremy Platt at
should you wish to obtain a media pass.
Will there be pictures for sale?
What happens if there is inclement weather?
- Stadium has an all-weather surface and games will not be called on account of weather -bring rain gear. Umbrellas are not appropriate in the stands due to inconvenience of those seated behind you. The tournament will observe NCAA lightning policy which requires suspension of activities when less than 30 second flash-to-bang occurs. Activities will be suspended for 30 minutes beyond the last 30 second flash-to-bang. Games may be delayed and played at night if lightning is encountered. Any changes to the posted schedule will be posted to THSLL as soon as possible.
Will there be Concessions and food vendors at the tournament?
- Yes, there will be full concessions during our activities. There are also several restaurants in close proximity to the stadium.
Will there be other activities?
What do I do about personal emergencies?
In case of any emergency, please contact:
Miles Kenny: 713-299-2503
On-site first-aid: A trainer is available for all teams. Teams may bring their own if they prefer.